Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Progress! first post on my sculpture









I finally went out and got a new digital camera--a Canon PowerShot G11! This isn't an ad for this company but I'm really happy with it. I understand the wheels and buttons and its not too big and it can take decent pictures in low light.
Also, now I can take better pictures of my artwork which right now is the flat drawings I've been scratching into clay. I also took pictures of the life size bust I'm making in my sculpture class. I will post pictures of the notes I've been taking each class as well.
I've learned so much during this class and so any questions you have about the process I'll try to answer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff!

Congrats on the new camera!

asfjh said...

OOh the second one down with the ribs is fantastic! Love it!!

M.M.E. said...

I like the looks of it! I can't even imagine creating something life-sized! You showed interest in being featured on my blog but I couldn't find a link to any of your sites here.