Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday afternoon tea and sculpture browsing...









I've been visiting my mom at Fox Island and looking at some clay pieces I'm working on inspired by couples' dance poses. Looking at sculpture on etsy, I found some wonderful head sculptures that inspire me too.
Artists include: Cheshire cat by tonytahoe
Who am I by ceramiclove
polymer clay sculpture by deetsy
Spring tide by cobaltmoonchild
Yellow head by jennymendes
The Missing Name Creation by ceramiclove
Cat head with cherry by murtondishes
Ed by mwedge

2 comments:

Rhea said...

Thank you so much for including my baby head sculpture in your blog! You have some very interesting thoughts and insights into the artistic world. :) Much appreciated!

suzanne cabrera said...

This is a beautiful survey. Thanks so much for sharing!