Friday, May 28, 2010

Photography and movement that inspires me...







I haven't felt like I've had much to say on my blog recently. I've been working a little for the Census and I have been procrastinating on making labels for my necklaces and purses so they can be shown at a store. Also, my birthday just passed and I can't believe I'm 34. I have started exercising again which is painful but necessary. A mixture of growth and stagnation. Here are some beautiful images that I love looking at and sometimes drawing and using them as inspiration for my art.

2 comments:

k said...

these are great as photos and from what i can tell great inspiration for your style! How is the exercise going?! :) I just started running more seriously recently!

April said...

Lovely pics - keep up the exercise - it's literally addictive. I'm a yoga teacher, and I weight train 4 days a week... and I recently started running and I've been hoop dancing for maybe 3 months.

Movement is too fun to not seek out more and more of it.